My Music

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zero Gravity

Nothing brings me down,
when you're around, its like zero gravity





Haha, today in skol Pjk tat time play football, at 1st the goal machine scored 2 beautiful goals, but ended up losing 7-5, although my team had a 2 goal lead wif me on the score sheet twice, coz i got injured n had 2 become the goalie. Un fortunately, i conceeded 3 goals, all one on ones, coz my team alot ppl injured so din defended properly =), just call me a lousy captain. In tuition leh, this is the last time we are gonna hav tuition, so we had a party, eat pizza, Miss Susan gave us souvenirs, she showed my a heart 'thingy' which was mean 4 a girl, i wanted it but teacher said not good, so i took a small doggy, i feel like giving it 2 someone. I will miss u guys man x)


Here are the pics taken over there:








~desmond~ signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment